The HCigar Gyro is a unique tube mod that combines features of a regulated mod with a mechanical mod!
This unique mod starts off as a seemingly standard mechanical mod. However, with the flick of a ring, and the addition of a regulated power control unit, the mod now becomes a variable wattage (VW) regulated mod capable of outputting up to 35 Watts!
Adjustable 7-35 Watts in 0.1 Watt increments.
0.5 Ohm – 3.0 Ohm allowable atomizer resistance.
Power control board is the popular and reliable Yihi SX300 chip.
Modular design allows unit to accept 18350, 18490, and 18650 batteries. (Not Included). (Note: High discharge 20A+ IMR battery required.)
The only electronic button, is the fire button. Power adjustment is performed via a gravity switch. Tilt left to go down. Tilt right to go up!
- Wattage adjustment via gravity sensor.
- Variable wattage 7.0-35.0W with 0.1W increment.
- Displays the atomizer resistance, wattage output, battery charge level, and voltage output.
- Modular to accomodate 18350, 18490, and 18650 batteries.
- Removable power control head. Use your Gyro as a mechanical mod!
- Removable Delrin ring to isolate the battery in VW mode.
Voltage Input: 3.2V – 4.2V
Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.5 Ohms – 3.0 Ohms
Power Output Error Tolerance: +/- 0.5 Watts
Does NOT contain charging circuitry. Batteries must be charged externally.