The Hcigar Kayfun 3.1 RBA clone is constructed of high quality stainless steel. The rebuildable atomizer is known to produce an enhanced flavor due to the silica wick/wire position from the cone design that allows the liquid to be focused prematurely before inhaling. By preventing excess liquid from entering through the chamber, the design also allows to virtually eliminate the “gurgling” factor. With a capacity of approximately 4.5ml, the Kayfun 3.1 clone includes a transparent tank for observing liquid capacity, or a stainless steel tank to give your atomizer a clean sleek appearance.
**Polished version has clear window, while the m Tank will have frosted
- 1 x Kayfun 3.1 rebuildable atomizer w/drip tip
- 1 x Polypropylene Window
- 1 x Stainless Steel Tank
- 1 x Drip Tip Adapter [screw on and use your own tips]
- 1 x Approx. 5″ of 2.5mm Silica
- 1 x Approx 6″ of 32-gauge Kanthal Wire
- 1 x Keyring [mini-screwdrivers for the air control and +ve/-ve post screws]
- 1 x Carrying Case (the colors may be random from black or blue color)
**Please also be careful with the plastic window when screwing. It can strip easily.
Note: It is strongly recommended to thoroughly wash & clean the atomizer. When using rebuildable atomizers, please have a clear knowledge and understanding of properly using these products.
- Proprietary mouthpiece (NOT a 510 drip tip)
- Stainless steel tank
- Airflow control system
- Removable PMMA ring
- 22mm external diameter
- 510 threaded connector with adjustable center pin
- Height (without 510 connector and mouthpiece): 60mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.