IPV Mini 30W Box Mod by Pioneer4you features a Yihi SX130 chip that allows the regulated, miniature mod to go all the way up to 30 watts. The voltage output from this mod ranges anywhere from 3.0 volts to 8.0 volts and the wattage output ranges anywhere from 0.5 watts to 30 watts. The IPV Mini 30W Box Mod features a USB port which makes for easy charging, but the battery is also replaceable by opening up the back panel. This mod has many safety features including output short circuit protection, reverse battery protection, low resistance warning, low voltage warning, and high input voltage warning. The IPV Mini 30W Box Mod has a 510 connection with a floating top pin that ensures all RDA and RBA will sit flush on this small mod. This is a nice mod for those that don’t want to be bothered with the larger, bulkier mods, but still want the ability to use a dripper or a tank.
Features and Specs:
- 510 Threaded
- Loading resistance: 0.5 ohm -3.0 ohm
- Output Voltage range: 3.0 V – 8.0 V
- Output Wattage range: 5.0 w – 30 w
- YiHi SX130 chip
- Floating top pin
- Visual operating system
- Low voltage protection
- Low resistance protection
- High input voltage warning
- Output short circuit protection
- Reverse battery protection
- Dimensions: 3-3/4″L x 1-9/16″W x 7/8″
- Utilizes one 18650 battery (removable and sold separately)
We have them in Black, Blue, Red, and Silver.
Final product may not be what is displayed.