HCigar has released the Taifun GT atomizer clone which is made of stainless steel and equipped with a clear plastic tank. There are three options for the vape enthusiast in how to produce vapor. Either your wick/wire combo, stainless steel mesh or cotton depot. Another great feature is the lowerable atomizer chamber, making it easy to build a new coil setup. This unique rebuildable atomizer can hold approximately 5ml of liquid and has adjustable postive poles and airflow.
- Stainless Steel w/Polycarbonate Tank
- 5ml capacity
- Silica, Mesh, or Cotton Build setup
- 510 threaded connection
- Adjustable positive pole
- Chamber can be lowered for easy re-build
- Individually numbered
- 1 x Taifun GT Rebuildable Atomizer
- 1 x Drip Tip
- 1 x Silica
- 1 x Wire
- 7 x Replacement O-Rings
- 1 x Extra Airhole Pin
**Please also be careful with the plastic window when screwing.
Note: It is strongly recommended to thoroughly wash & clean the atomizer. When using rebuildable atomizers, please have a clear knowledge and understanding of properly using these products.
- Stainless steel 510 drip tip with logo
- 5ml juice capacity
- Polycarbonate tank section
- 510 connection with adjustable center pin
- Takes either silica wick or stainless steel mesh
- 23mm overall diameter
- Height without drip tip: 57mm (Approx.)
- Material: Stainless Steel (minor parts may be made in non-SS) + Polycarbonate
Please note very carefully that rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.